With an apprenticeship at BKW you lay a sound professional foundation with prospects. BKW believes in fun, varied training with real-life application which values and promotes the strengths of each apprentice. Our training turns apprentices into skilled, responsible professionals.
What you can look forward to:
- Up to 30 days’ holiday and modern, flexible working hours
- Fair wages, sometimes with performance bonuses
- Financial support for things like training materials, courses, public transport season tickets, laptop
- Close support during your apprenticeship
Our trainees are among the best
Fabian Hüni is training as an IT consultant specialising in application development at BKW. He was able to take part in the ‘SwissSkills’ job competition. In this video, he talks about how BKW has helped him on his career path.
The benefits of an apprenticeship with BKW
How you benefit:
- An apprenticeship with us is varied and offers prospects. Together we are shaping the living space of the future, so you will be making a valuable contribution to society
- During training, you receive close support from professionals with a great deal of specialist knowledge, as well as vocational trainers
- Our large network offers plenty of opportunity. The BKW Group has over 130 subsidiaries in Switzerland and internationally – an ideal springboard for a successful career
- You won’t be on your own – we train around 600 apprentices throughout Switzerland. You can profit from their experience